Louise Hay and Hay House Presents...
"Writing From Your Soul"
Denver - Live Video Stream
A weekend for writers with--
Wayne Dyer, Reid Tracy and Nancy Levin
Dr. Wayne Dyer is the author of 16 New York Times bestseller books including The Power of Intention and Wishes Fulfilled.
Hay House President/CEO Reid Tracy, transformed Hay House from a publisher of three books in 1988 to one of the largest independent publishing companies in the world and the leading publisher in the self-help industry.
Nancy Levin, Hay House Event Director and author of Writing For My Life, will offer her insight and experience as she leads writing exercises to jump-start inquiry and exploration.
Get inside information about publishing your book that you’ve always wanted to know and learn how to:
- Organize your thoughts into a book
- Rewrite and refine your work
- Writing exercises
- Write a book proposal
- Find an agent
- Get a publisher’s attention
- Handle rejections from publishers
- Manifest determination to publish your book
- Traditional publishing vs. self publishing
See below for the Writing From Your Soul contest rules - one participant is guaranteed a $10,000 advance and a publishing contract with Hay House!
Please Note: Those participants interested in qualifying for the $10,000 advance/publishing contract and the Master or Inpire packages from Balboa Press are required to submit a book proposal.•
To be considered for the $10,000 advance and publishing contract, attendees should submit their book proposal via email to WritersWorkshop[@]HayHouse.com by October 28, 2013.
(Note: email size limit is 10 Megs)
• Please include all relevant links, cover letters, proposal all in one document.
• Please be sure to include your name and title of your proposal in the filename of the final document you send. • For example: A word document should be saved as “Sally Smith – Manifesting Peace Proposal.”