Saturday, August 19, 2006

Postscript -- "Where Illusion Meets Destiny"


Are you a Child of God? Here's a Special Blessing for my readers. You must view this, after you read my short story, "When Illusion Meets Destiny." --LadyDJG
If you're ready, click here to see HIS face: http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/srinuswat/OPTICAL%20ILLUSIONS/opticalillusion6.jpg


"...I have a room all to myself; it is nature. It is the place beyond the jurisdiction of human government." --Celebrating Excellence

Graphic Credit: thanks to my friend Sree (at) www.srinuswat.blogspot.com -OR- www.funnybone.co.nr



No comments:












Chelsea Green Publishing - the leading publisher of sustainable living books since 1985.




















Find all your favorite books at booksamillion.com.














StudioPress Theme of the Month





Genesis Framework for WordPress