Monday, February 04, 2013

Pen... Paper... and STARBUCKS coffee, oh yeah!

Who says your writing muse doesn't have panache?


I don't know about you but I can't get my day started without a hot cup of coffee. I was 'hooked' by my mid-twenties.  And when I had to churn out ad copy and articles for my newsletter, a two-cup-per-day habit became more like six cups per day.  Now Starbucks has these pods you can make a single serving-- and, well the rest is history.  Here's to you coffee lover!

Starbucks    
 
 

 

Slow endulgence... Modern Chinese Tea Set



 My Canadian friends, click below!
Starbucks Canada




Our Exclusive Thermal Tote! 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grеat artіcle! Τhis is the kind of information thаt shoulԁ be shaгed аcrosѕ the іnternet.

Disgrace on Google for now nοt poѕitiоning thіs submit upper!

Come on ovеr аnd сοnsult ωith my web site .
Thank yοu =)

mу web site; seo software

Anonymous said...

Cool blog! Is your theme custom mаde or dіd уou downloаd іt from sοmеωhеrе?
A design like yours with a few simple tωеeks wοuld really maκe mу blog stаnd out.
Please let me know wherе you got youг
ԁesign. Thаnk yоu

Αlso νіsit my weblog; link building service












Chelsea Green Publishing - the leading publisher of sustainable living books since 1985.




















Find all your favorite books at booksamillion.com.














StudioPress Theme of the Month





Genesis Framework for WordPress