Monday, February 04, 2013

Pen... Paper... and STARBUCKS coffee, oh yeah!

Who says your writing muse doesn't have panache?


I don't know about you but I can't get my day started without a hot cup of coffee. I was 'hooked' by my mid-twenties.  And when I had to churn out ad copy and articles for my newsletter, a two-cup-per-day habit became more like six cups per day.  Now Starbucks has these pods you can make a single serving-- and, well the rest is history.  Here's to you coffee lover!

Starbucks    
 
 

 

Slow endulgence... Modern Chinese Tea Set



 My Canadian friends, click below!
Starbucks Canada




Our Exclusive Thermal Tote! 


Post a Comment











Chelsea Green Publishing - the leading publisher of sustainable living books since 1985.




















Find all your favorite books at booksamillion.com.














StudioPress Theme of the Month





Genesis Framework for WordPress